Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Master Muses Tutorials - Patrik Kusek

Have you checked out this week's Master Muses tutorial from Whole Lotta Whimsy?  This week Patrik Kusek made a lovely pair of earrings using copper clay, silver clay, and torch fired enamels.  I like the way he let some of the copper plain and non-enameled.  What do you think?

Last weekend I made a TON of stuff, getting ready for the HandmadeMN show on May 8 (check out the link on the right hand side of the blog).  I made a bunch of simple earrings using some of my newest texture sheets from Whole Lotta Whimsy.  These two are my new favorites.  I left them in simple shapes and plan to solder them to wires with some bezel set cabochons.  I will try to post pictures of the finished pieces this weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment